Monday 25 March 2013

Neuschwanstein Castle

Hello!

Well, it appears you've guessed wrong: I have managed to finish Neuschwanstein Castle in time for my holiday with 2 days to spare. How am I going to use it???? As if I didn't know already ;-)

I took my two girls and a friend of my eldest to see Olly Murs in concert. To be honest I did not know who he is. But that's me. I like songs, books etc and haven't got a clue who they are by. Funny though I usually know who's designed my latest project. hehe

Anyway Olly Murs is FABULOUS! I think I'd be forgiven to say he's the new Robbie. Gosh so much energy and sooooo cheeky. To tell you the truth I wish I had the money to go and see them both in June but these tickets'd cost more than double than ours did. Okay you get two stars but I have not got the money.... If you don't know Olly, you will have heard most of his songs because I did. His support acts were great too. Expecially the Lovable Rogues. To be honest I would have been okay with having a whole show of them ;-) "OLLY, OLLY, OLLY, Oi, Oi, Oi" :-D

Neuschwanstein Castle (all finished)

1 comment:

  1. I love your finish!

    Olly Murs is lovely - I do like his songs...

    ReplyDelete