Tuesday 11 January 2011

UFO's and First Finishes

Hi everyone,
I still haven't worked out how to get gaps on here. I'm pressing the return key but that doesn't seem to work.
Well, I'm still battling with the table runner. Somehow I'm bored of it again.



So I have started this little bird. He's one of two. It looks a bit dirty on this photo but that's fortunatly just Santa shining through the aida.


I have also finished a couple of small things. These two angels are for a babyloss charity. A friend from Facebook asked for help and here they are. I think it works so much better on the 16 count but I was to use any sraps I have left.

And this lovely little chick. Isn't he cute? Well he's on Tobias' hooded bath towel. So Tobias can look REALLY sweet when he finishes his splash around :-)


And not to forget this tiny wreath. A Facebook friend has send me this lovely kit for Christmas. It'll be hanging on our Christmas tree next year!

So back to my stitching now.
Love
Bianca





No comments:

Post a Comment