Wednesday 5 January 2011

UFO Challenge

Hi everyone,

I have been stitching the last few days. really I have but somehow I can not be bothered to upload the pictures. I might do it tomorrow.


I have finished the wreath. It was only small. And I could easyly stich it whilst feeding baby on the left side. The table runner is bigger. So it is rather more difficult to do so. There is a greater danger that baby T catches it when his milk makes a return visit. ;-) Well never mind. I'm doing good progress anyway. I think I'll even be able to keep going and finish it sometime. It will look great!


I don't know which UFO to pick next. I'll finish this one first.


Next weekend I'll be deciding on a pattern for a heart I'm going to stitch for an exchange group. Then my Round Robin will go on it's journey. I have picked the theme African Animals because my middle daughter loves giraffes and elephants and I adore zebras (my favourite animals are zebras and also cows)

Also I'm taking part in a PIF on Facebook. I have never done one before but I'm sure it'll keep me busy.

Oh, yes we also have been organizing T's big day. Hell be baptized on March, 27th. We have organized the church, catering, hall, entertainer and godparents. Next will be the cake....

Have a lovely day

Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment