Friday 16 November 2012

Unscheduled Trip....

Hallo my dear friends,

I must apologize that I haven't updated Henry for a while. It's not that he's been cast in the UFO box. Far from it. I do stitch on him from time to time. But there where a few things which had to be done first:

My grandpa is poorly, very poorly. He has bowel cancer and will be operated on next Thursday. I've had a bad feeling for a while and a bid urge to visit him. That's why I booked a flight to go and see him. As you might remember my family in Germany is not the most loving and I am the black sheep because I dared to have more than two kids and never do as I am told. ;-) It is very difficult for them because my brother and cousins always do so which is easy because they are not only local but also have no kids. Anyway I have been told to wait and see and  to stay away for now. But I am going. So there! And I am actually looking forward to see my grandpa even though my grandma isn't. I will be staying at my friends house, which is so very kind of her.

My own kids have been in the wars too in the last year. I don't usually write about them because this is a stitching blog. My just so you'll understand: my 4year old has one accident after an other due to VERY loose ligaments and my eldest has a bad injury to her thumb also due to loose ligaments. it did happen in November 2011 and she still can't use her right hand at all. She now has trained herself to use the left hand. I have a lot of appointments with her. She is waiting to be seen by Manchester Children's Hospital to be checked out for her dizzy spells

As we all know Santa will be coming soon and this time of year is very busy when you have kids. I love the Nativity at school don't you? It's always me who waves at her child and sniffles all the way through because I am soooooo proud. And there are the parent's evenings. I really find them a waste of time for primary children because these teachers never do tell what's going on. Must be against their human rights. :-D

Anyway I've managed to postphone all appointments for next week and am going to Germany if they want me or not. I haven't flown for 7 years and my OH has to look after my four sweeties for 3 whole nights by himself. So I am nervous. ;-)

And if there isn't going enough going on in my own life: there are people which had to share the most horrible things with me. I know it is bad and I do feel for you and your family but I did say, there will be not much more I can take. You know how it is sometimes one has so much troubles that it would be bad if someone else unloads their trouble onto you and you would not be able to go on without breaking out in tears. It is important being a good friend and to support your friend when they are going through a rough patch. But it also important for the friend to know how much their friend (in this case me) can take. What do you think?

So I think I have winged enough. Give yourself a star if you have read it all :-)

Bianca

2 comments:

  1. You have to do what you feel is right: you are practially mancunian now so use that Manchester spirit and don't feel you have to change for anyone! Sending you big hugs xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich weiß was Du meinst, mit daß man manchmal genug hat, und gerne für seine Freunde da wäre, aber die Kraft nicht hat, weil man selber in dem Moment zu viel mit seinem eigenen Leben zu tun hat.

    So geht es mir im Moment auch grade, ich habe hier so viel um mich rum, und mache mir dennoch Sorgen um meine Freundin, nur leider kann ich ihr nicht helfen, und würde es doch so gerne tun.

    Deshalb weiß ich auch nicht, was ich machen kann um bei allem, was grade zu hauf auf sie zu kommt, bei zu stehen. Ich kann nur hoffen, daß sie nicht denkt, ich melde mich nicht, weil ich sie nicht mehr als Freundin will, sondern daß sie vielleicht versteht, daß ich sie in Ruhe ihre Dinge ordnen lassen möchte, damit sie den Kopf wieder frei bekommt.

    Denn ich bin bei ihr, auch wenn ich leider nicht mit Taten sondern nur mit Gedanken da bin.

    Ich wünsche ihr, daß alles bald und schnell wieder gut wird. Und ich vermisse die Mails und seltenen Telefonate mit ihr.

    Ich selber muß mein Familienchaos auch erst sortieren, damit ich wieder den Kopf frei habe.

    Wie Du sehen kannst, kann ich Dich sehr gut verstehen, ich wünsche daß alle die Termine mit Deiner Großen zum Erfolg führen, und es sich alles sortiert. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete