I am so happy to have been awarded this award by Vilma from vilmascreation !!! I am really honored to get this award!
Some background: Liebster is a German word, meaning
favourite, dearest or beloved and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other,
newer bloggers, who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help
the new(er)bies gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions
that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
1. Choose five
up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking
back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are
giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so
they know about the award.
4. Share 5 random facts about yourself that
people don't know about you.
I will give an award to the following
1. Gale at stitchersanon
at Villa Kunterbunt
3. Heather at Diary of a single mum
4. Manja at malimaunikate
5. Michelle at stitchcraftplace
Actually, I really wish I could award more
bloggers... because each one of us took the time to build it, to post pictures,
write about feelings and thoughts. Besides it takes SO many hours to get it
random facts about me:
1. I am really a rather shy person
2. I have Hypermobilty Syndrome which means I am more bendy than most other people but it also means that too much stitching can give me lots of pain in my wrists
3. I really do NOT like travelling. I am the worst passanger you can imagine ;-)
4. Ironing is over rated, just hang everything up straight and you save precious stitching time ;-)
5. I enjoy showing off my stitching but do NOT like parting with it. This means I must really like you if you receive something stitched from me ;-)
Now you know my most secret secrets. I hope this works as I am still learning how to blog.